@mz121star as I understood, there can be only single comment (pragma?) at the top of a file.
P.S. I also don't like placing pragmas in my source code so I've built reactify source transform for browserify which transforms JSX files with
.jsx extension into JS code. Though it doesn't work yet with
react-tools from npm due to #10 (fixed but needs to be released on npm).
@mz121star It's an unfortunate side effect of releasing parts of the FB/Instagram infrastructure. That's how we do it internally and we didn't have enough time to clean up and get rid of it. That's very high on our list of things to do now that we've launched.
@andreypopp Nice! Cool to see that happening :) I'll push out the npm update shortly.
thanks， I get it.
react is gorgeous !
See #114 :)
Related Issues (20)
- Bug: `Cannot set properties of null (setting 'dev')` When running `npm link ../myapp/node_modules/react`
- Add in-built styling capability of React Components HOT 3
- Is there any way you can provide a code sample that reproduces the problem? That error should only occur if there's a bug in React, so it'd be very helpful if we could reproduce.
- Bug: HOT 1
- form fields with different type but no key get reused when re-rendering HOT 3
- [DevTools Bug]: HOT 1
- Bug: forwardRef provides an empty object as ref, causing `can't define property "current"` error.
- Bug: HOT 2
- unable to run examples in React tictactoe tutorial HOT 4
- Bug: React css module class name generation doesn't work HOT 1
- Bug: `react-dom-webpack-server` bundles are currently broken on `main` HOT 6
- Bug: Changes made to an array in useState also affect its copy HOT 3
- RSC: How to realize shared code with client-specific execution results
- [DevTools Bug]: 'Unable to find React on the page' in incognito on Firefox HOT 1
- eslint react-hooks/rulesOfHooks: add rule to check for non-function return from useEffect HOT 2
An Open Source Machine Learning Framework for Everyone
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
A PHP framework for web artisans
Bring data to life with SVG, Canvas and HTML. 📊📈🎉
Some thing interesting about web. New door for the world.
A server is a program made to process requests and deliver data to clients.
Machine learning is a way of modeling and interpreting data that allows a piece of software to respond intelligently.
Some thing interesting about visualization, use data art
Some thing interesting about game, make everyone happy.
We are working to build community through open source technology. NB: members must have two-factor auth.
Open source projects and samples from Microsoft.
Google ❤️ Open Source for everyone.
Alibaba Open Source for everyone
Data-Driven Documents codes.
China tencent open source team.