the home of the new rust website
Running the app locally
- This is a Rocket app, which means we use the
nightlychannel of Rust. You can install it using
rustup default nightly. The Rust
nightlythat we deploy with is listed in the
RustConfigfile. If the latest
nightlyis not working for you, you should use the
nightlyversion in that file.
cargo watchby running
cargo install cargo-watchin your terminal.
- To build the app and run the server, run
cargo watch -x runin your terminal.
- Navigate to http://localhost:7878 in your browser. If you make any updates to the styles, or any other project files,
cargo watchwill automatically restart the server for you, all you have to do is refresh your browser to see your changes.
Where to edit
- If you would like to edit styles, you should edit
- If you would like to update group data, you should edit the
- If you would like to edit page content, you should edit the
Please read our
CONTRIBUTING.md before submitting a PR!