just wondering how reconciliation really works.. like what conditions are made to merge the dom efficiently and what is the logic behind the .reactRoot[n] tracking... I think this is the part where React.js really shines for me and I even would use it as part of a separate library for people who just want that functionality.
You can find out a little bit more from Lee's post here:
We'll get some deeper explanations in the official docs. Thank you for your interest and patience!
New docs mention it :)
Related Issues (20)
- [DevTools Bug] Cannot add node "8891" because a node with that id is already in the Store. HOT 1
- Bug: Two tests failing without any changes
- Bug: `Cannot set properties of null (setting 'dev')` When running `npm link ../myapp/node_modules/react`
- Add in-built styling capability of React Components HOT 3
- Is there any way you can provide a code sample that reproduces the problem? That error should only occur if there's a bug in React, so it'd be very helpful if we could reproduce.
- Bug: HOT 1
- form fields with different type but no key get reused when re-rendering HOT 3
- [DevTools Bug]: HOT 1
- Bug: forwardRef provides an empty object as ref, causing `can't define property "current"` error.
- Bug: HOT 2
- unable to run examples in React tictactoe tutorial HOT 4
- Bug: React css module class name generation doesn't work HOT 1
- Bug: `react-dom-webpack-server` bundles are currently broken on `main` HOT 6
- Bug: Changes made to an array in useState also affect its copy HOT 3
- RSC: How to realize shared code with client-specific execution results
An Open Source Machine Learning Framework for Everyone
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
A PHP framework for web artisans
Bring data to life with SVG, Canvas and HTML. 📊📈🎉
Some thing interesting about web. New door for the world.
A server is a program made to process requests and deliver data to clients.
Machine learning is a way of modeling and interpreting data that allows a piece of software to respond intelligently.
Some thing interesting about visualization, use data art
Some thing interesting about game, make everyone happy.
We are working to build community through open source technology. NB: members must have two-factor auth.
Open source projects and samples from Microsoft.
Google ❤️ Open Source for everyone.
Alibaba Open Source for everyone
Data-Driven Documents codes.
China tencent open source team.