Had an idea for this: we could generate a browserified bundle where each module dynamically creates a
<script> tag with the module source. Then hopefully PhantomJS could give the right line numbers for individual module files.
I'm actually going to do this.
This was fixed by c6c4657, although I should mention that I am still having trouble getting file names to show up in the test output.
Related Issues (20)
- Bug: HOT 1
- form fields with different type but no key get reused when re-rendering HOT 3
- [DevTools Bug]: HOT 1
- Bug: forwardRef provides an empty object as ref, causing `can't define property "current"` error.
- Bug: HOT 2
- unable to run examples in React tictactoe tutorial HOT 4
- Bug: React css module class name generation doesn't work HOT 1
- Bug: `react-dom-webpack-server` bundles are currently broken on `main` HOT 6
- Bug: Changes made to an array in useState also affect its copy HOT 3
- RSC: How to realize shared code with client-specific execution results
- [DevTools Bug]: 'Unable to find React on the page' in incognito on Firefox HOT 1
- eslint react-hooks/rulesOfHooks: add rule to check for non-function return from useEffect HOT 2
- [DevTools Bug] Cannot add child "1161" to parent "942" because parent node was not found in the Store.
- When a state is update the whole component is getting Re-rendered instead it should Re-render only those element where the updated state is used HOT 1
- Bug: `useEffect()` is called with incorrect context in strict mode HOT 1
- Bug: Unexpected Suspense SSR Component Behavior with useSyncExternalStore in React 18.3.0-next: Rerender and Fallback State Issues
- Bug: State inside custom hook is always undefined, but is present/defined outside.
An Open Source Machine Learning Framework for Everyone
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
A PHP framework for web artisans
Bring data to life with SVG, Canvas and HTML. 📊📈🎉
Some thing interesting about web. New door for the world.
A server is a program made to process requests and deliver data to clients.
Machine learning is a way of modeling and interpreting data that allows a piece of software to respond intelligently.
Some thing interesting about visualization, use data art
Some thing interesting about game, make everyone happy.
We are working to build community through open source technology. NB: members must have two-factor auth.
Open source projects and samples from Microsoft.
Google ❤️ Open Source for everyone.
Alibaba Open Source for everyone
Data-Driven Documents codes.
China tencent open source team.