Free, open source CRM, Document and Project Management software
MyCollab is the free and open source collaboration tools, it has three existing modules: Project Management, CRM and Document Management. Intuitive UI, rich features, high performance and stable are the advantages compare with various popular tools in the market such as Redmine, Bugzilla, Mantis etc. This open source is included into a trusted commercial product that is deployed on hundreds of companies' servers.
MyCollab does work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
New features, enhancements, and updates appear on a regular basis.
Pull requests and bug reports are always welcome!
Visit our website https://www.mycollab.com/ to get a free trial of the premium service.
MyCollab provides the rich set features of Project Management, Customer Management module and online collaboration methods.
- Document Management
- Project Management
- Online Document Editor
- Activity stream and audit logging
- Kanban board
- Gantt chart
- Roadmap view
- Issues Management
- Tasks and dependencies management
- Time tracking (for premium users only)
- Risk Management (For premium users only)
- Calendar (For premium users only)
- People and Permission management
We use MyCollab in our daily jobs to manage our customers information, projects. It is deployed in the production environment of our premium users, and we supported several organizations to deploy this community version on their servers as well. We take care of our open source edition similar than we do for our premium product, in fact both of them use the same code base structure. So feel free to use it in your business jobs!
MyCollab requires a running Java Runtime Environment (7 or greater), Java command should be presented in PATH environment and MySQL (InnoDB support recommended).
Please take a look at MyCollab requirements: https://community.mycollab.com/installing-mycollab/
The current MyCollab version is 5.2.9 released on 14th March, 2016. This branch focuses in mobile devices, reporting and customize options for on-demand edition.
- Download MyCollab binary - https://www.mycollab.com/self-hosted/
- Follow installation guideline at https://community.mycollab.com/installing-mycollab/
If you need to understand the more MyCollab advanced configuration settings, please visit the link https://community.mycollab.com/administration/configuration/. You will finish reading and understanding in a matter of minutes.
If you want to customize MyCollab, following links are useful to you:
- Setup MyCollab projects with IntelliJ https://community.mycollab.com/developing/setup-intellij-projects/
- How to customize MyCollab https://community.mycollab.com/developing/how-to-customize-mycollab/
Contact the MyCollab team at:
- Our growing FAQ https://community.mycollab.com/faq/
- Our help page http://support.mycollab.com/
- Our web form https://www.mycollab.com/contact/
License & Author
MyCollab community is licensed with Affero GPL v3. For license terms, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
You can try MyCollab on-demand edition on site https://www.mycollab.com
JProfiler supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. Click the JProfiler logo below to learn more.